2019 Community Health Needs Assessment
Every three years, non-profit hospitals must complete a community health needs assessment and community benefit plan. That means, Martha’s Vineyard Hospital must gather data about health needs on the island and make a plan to address the top needs. In the spring, the hospital will work with organizations on the island to get data through:
- A survey of island residents to ask about their health needs and related issues.
- Interviews with leaders at health and social service agencies to ask about the needs of the people they serve.
- Focus groups in which residents will talk about the top health needs on the island.
You can take the survey online by clicking one of the links below:
- To take the survey in English: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MVHQoLsurvey2019English
- To take the survey in Portuguese: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MVHQoLsurvey2019Portuguese
If you want to learn more about the assessment or participate in it, you can contact Katrina Delgadillo at Martha’s Vineyard Hospital by calling (508)957-9554 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check back for more information on survey availability soon.