Become a Sustaining Contributor: Make a Recurring Gift
As a non-profit organization, we rely on the generous contributions of our supporters to be able to ensure the Hospital can continue to fulfill its commitment to improving the health and well-being of our community.
Simplify Your Giving
Make your dollars go further by becoming a Sustaining Contributor. Sustaining contributions provide a dependable, ongoing source of funding while reducing administrative costs. That makes every contribution a full investment in the unique and outstanding care you expect and deserve.
- You set the monthly amount you wish Martha's Vineyard Hospital to charge to your credit card.
- If your circumstances change, you may adjust or suspend your giving at any time by contacting our Development Office at 508-693-4645.
- We will not solicit you for annual contributions during your pledge period. However, to keep you informed about what’s happening at the Hospital, we will send you our Newsletters and Annual Report. You may choose to receive them via email or US mail.
- We will send you an annual summary of your gifts at tax time.
- Each year your name will be listed in our Annual Report and inscribed on the Annual Giving Commemorative Wall in the Hospital’s Main Lobby.