Martha’s Vineyard Hospital is a member of Partners HealthCare and an affiliate of Massachusetts General Hospital. We are a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital connected to Windemere, a 5-star long term care facility www.windemeremv.org and located just 7 miles off the coast of Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Accessible by ferry and plane, this family-friendly island has wonderful school systems, year-round cultural events, fine dining, art galleries, and pristine beaches!
Join us in our mission to safeguard the health of Martha’s Vineyard residents (year-round, seasonal, and visitors) by providing high quality, accessible medical care in an atmosphere that fosters respect and compassion.
To view a list of our current opportunities please click here.
Martha’s Vineyard Hospital offers an extensive benefit package to part and full-time employees who work a minimum of 20 scheduled hours per week.
- Medical coverage: you can select from two plans, Partners Plus and Partners Select, both administered by AllWays Health Partners
- Delta Dental Premier Insurance
- Davis Vision Insurance
- CVS / Caremark Pharmacy Program
- Unicare Life / ADD Insurance
- Unicare Supplemental Life Insurance
- Unum Short-Term Disability
- Unum Long-Term Disability
- Partners Flexible Spending Account
- Partners Retiree Medical Savings Account
- Fidelity Investments Cash Balance Plan
- Fidelity Investments 403b Retirement Plan
- Fidelity Investments 457b
- First Citizens Federal Credit Union
- Vineyard Tennis Center Health Club Discount
- AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint cell phone discounts
- BJs Corporate discount
- Tuition Assistance Program
- EAP Assistance Program
Separate pamphlets summarizing our Healthcare benefits above can be found in the Human Resources Department. Determining benefit eligibility may be governed by policy or Union contract.
For questions or to contact our Human Resources department please call 508-957-9888
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Martha’s Vineyard Hospital to affirmatively provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for employment and existing employees without regard to their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable law or regulation. All aspects of employment including recruitment, selection, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, terminations, compensation and benefits conform to this policy in order to further the principles of equal employment opportunity and the spirit of affirmative action