The Island Boards of Health will conduct a flu clinic hosted by Martha's Vineyard Hospital on THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 15th in the Community Room off the Main Lobby
- There is no cost to patients.
- Bring your insurance information (if you have it).
- Pediatric and adult vaccine dosages are available.
- MVH will provide a limited numberof high-dose vaccines for those 65 and older.
- Pre-registration is strongly suggested.
- Walk-ins will be accommodated if vaccines are still available.
- Please wear loose-fitting clothing or short sleeves.
Contact (508) 684-8309 or email@example.com for registration info.