Please see the following pages for Patient Billing information
- Billing for Preventative Health Exams
- Hospital Outpatient Location Billing
- Cost Estimate
- Notifying Patients that Physicians May Practice in Physicians Office and Hospital Outpatient Locations
Effective January 1,2019, the federal government has required all hospitals to make available a list of standard hospital charges. To view these, click HERE. The hospital charge information is NOT an estimate of the costs that you are responsible for paying. To request a cost estimate of health care services, please refer to the Partners HealthCare’s Financial and Billing Assistance website found HERE.
Request a Cost Estimate for Your Health Care Services
Patients who would like to request a cost estimate for health care services at a Partners HealthCare hospital should contact Partners HealthCare Patient Billing Solutions at 617-726-3884.
When contacting Patient Billing Solutions, be prepared to communicate the following information about the patient:
- Date Of Birth
- Medical Record Number (if applicable)
- Phone number
- Procedure Information and CPT Code
- Date of procedure (if scheduled)
- Expected location of procedure
- Physician’s name
- Physician’s phone number
Patient Billing Solutions will then provide this information to Patient Access/Financial Counseling which will generate the estimate and provide it to the patient.
Please do not contact Patient Billing Solutions with this sensitive information via e-mail.
Updated April 2019