We SCREEN to protect you, your families, and our staff:
- We screen all employees daily – anyone with symptoms of a possible respiratory illness is not allowed to work until they are better.
- We screen on arrival all patients and visitors for symptoms of possible COVID-19
- Admitted patients are tested prior to admission and screened daily.
- Outpatients are screened prior to and upon arrival, and if symptomatic, are cared for via virtual visits or in designated areas where we use CDC-recommended personal protective equipment (PPE) to prevent spread.
- We limit visitors coming into the hospital and clinics, and screen for symptoms of possible COVID-19. We ask visitors with symptoms to defer their visits.
We CLEAN our hands and spaces and make it easy for you to do the same:
- We have increased the frequency and intensity of cleaning of all high touch areas throughout the institution.
- We require frequent hand-cleaning, and have added hand sanitizer stations so patients and staff can clean their hands easily and frequently.
We PROTECT everyone in our environment:
- We require all people on campus – employees, patients, and visitors – to wear a mask.
- We have rearranged spaces to accommodate physical distancing and prevent transmission of hidden infections by removing chairs from waiting rooms, and in some high-use areas, installing plexiglass barriers.
To learn more about the reopening plan for Massachusetts, please follow this Mass.gov link.